3. Transparent nail polish
Transparent nail polish can make not only nails shine but any other surface, it can also help to fix little details.
- In order to remove scratches from polished furniture, put a little bit of nail polish on the damaged spot.
- Nail polish can help you save your favorite glasses. In order not to lose small screws from the frame, you can seal or fix them with a thin layer of nail polish.
Powders contain mineral salts that absorb moisture.
- Before a workout at the gym, put some powder on the spots that sweat a lot like armpits, elbows, and palms. This trick will help you avoid irritation.
- You can substitute a dry hair shampoo with powder. Just put a little bit of powder on the hair to let it absorb the oil. After that, brush your hair above a sink or bathtub.
5. Makeup removals
Makeup removals can not only remove makeup but also different types of dirt.
- In order to remove the leftovers from stickers and price tags from almost any surface, just rub the spot with a cloth soaked in makeup remover. You can also remove cosmetic stains from clothes, but in this case, you should use clear a liquid.