6. Nail polish remover
A nail polish remover that contains acetone can be used as a solvent or a stain remover. It also has an anti-grease effect.
- If your fingers are stuck together by glue, put some acetone on the skin. Wait for 30 seconds and then wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- In order to clean bathroom or kitchen tiles, get some warm water, add acetone, and wash the tiles with this solution.
- If there are stains on your porcelain, rub them with a soft cloth soaked in water with nail polish remover. Don’t forget to wash the porcelain properly afterward to completely remove the acetone.
Creams contain moisturizing components that make the skin elastic and soft.
- If you have a cream you don’t like, try using it on your leather things. In order to freshen up the look of your favorite shoes or bag, put some cream on them, and they will look as good as new.
- You can also put some cream on winter shoes before putting them into storage for the summer.
All shampoos contain softening components and panthenol, so they are great for washing clothes made of delicate fabrics. Lingerie, clothes made of natural wool, silk clothes — all of these things will last much longer if you replace your regular detergent with shampoo.