3. Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana, or the Cobra Pose, helps increase the lung volume, stretch the thoracic muscles, strengthen your abdominal muscles, and improve your posture:
- Lie on your stomach and inhale deeply. Slowly raise your torso, and keep your lower body to the floor at the same time. Balance on your legs and arms.
- Raise your head and look up.
- Slowly breathe out and assume the initial position. Try increasing the time you stay in the pose with each repetition.
4. Bow Pose
Dhanurasana, or the Bow Pose, is advised to all those who have backaches. This exercise helps stretch the whole spine and beautifully shapes your breasts:
- Lie on your stomach, breathe out, bend your knees, and raise them behind you to your head. Try holding your ankles with your hands.
- Now slowly breathe out again, and pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can. Your hips and breasts should lift from the floor, and you should balance on your stomach.
- Try to stay in this position for 30 seconds.